Sunday 22 February 2015

What makes me

What makes me

 

My Dad’s side of the family came from England to Australia and New Zealand. One of my Great Great Grandfathers went to Melbourne and another one to Sydney; the rest of my Dad’s family went to New Zealand. Some of my Dad’s family still live in New Zealand but a lot have moved to Australia.

My identity

A large part of what makes me, me is my Australian lifestyle this means that I value my opportunities like jobs and education, I value the Western culture that is a large part of how we live, I value equality and I value my freedom.  Some of my personal values are my family and my friends as they have a lot of input into my identity because they are so close to me.  I also value trust which goes hand in hand with honesty, these two things mean that I can have friends and family that I can I have confidence in. I also value responsibility, which lets me live my own life. Happiness lets me enjoy my life and makes me strive to push boundaries. Fitness and Sport are two things that make me happy, without my fitness I would not be able to do things that I can do today. So those are my values that makes me, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment